Monday, February 9, 2009

Shenzhen Children’s Welfare Institute

I was looking online and I found a government website with information about the orphanage. I am not sure how recent it has been updated. It said that this orphanage was established in September of 1992. It is seven stories tall and holds about 200 children of all ages. It says that each floor contains rooms for the children, an activity room for playing, and a washroom where each child has his/her own household goods. In the building their is a very large playroom on the first floor, a reading room and an exercise room. It says that the learning center is on the 3rd floor. There is a observation room, clinic with doctors and nurses on the 4th floor. I am adding a couple pictures to the left. (I was told that Zhongfu lives on the 5th floor.)

No comments: