Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Still Waiting

We called our agency pressing for any news. We were told today that our paperwork has gone through review, but it will be a "few" more weeks. We don't know what "few" means, but we know that it isn't what we wanted to hear. We are trying to be more patient. I guess I won't be anxious for the phone to ring all day long.

We did hear that Zhong Fu received our letter. His teacher read it to him and she said he jumped up and was very happy. I am glad he is excited about us too. I hope the wait doesn't seem as unbearable to him as it has been for us. He hasn't received our pictures and toys yet, but hopefully he will soon.

1 comment:

Jane Kramer said...

Pam & Bill,
That's GREAT that Zhongfu got your letter! I know from experience that it is an agonizing wait, so I hope you are finding things to do to occupy your time. Practicing my Mandarin was one thing I wish I done more of! :)
Jane